1. Huiqin Pan#, Wenzhi Yang#, Changliang Yao, Yao Shen, Yibei Zhang, Xiaojian Shi, Shuai Yao, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*. Mass defect filtering-oriented classification and precursor ions list-triggered high-resolution mass spectrometry analysis for the discovery of indole alkaloids from Uncaria sinensis, J Chromatogr A., 2017, 1516: 102–113.
2. Changliang Yao#, Wenzhi Yang#, Wen Si, Yao Shen, Naixia Zhang, Huali Chen, Huiqin Pan, Min Yang, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*. An enhanced targeted identification strategy for the selectiveidentification of flavonoid O-glycosides from Carthamus tinctorius byintegrating offline two-dimensional liquid chromatography/linearion-trap-Orbitrap mass spectrometry, high-resolution diagnosticproduct ions/neutral loss filtering and liquid chromatography-solidphase extraction-nuclear magnetic resonance, J Chromatogr A., 2017, 1491: 87-97.
3. Xiaojian Shi#, Wenzhi Yang#, Shi Qiu, Changliang Yao, Yao Shen, Qirui Bi, Min Yang, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*. An in-source multiple collision-neutral loss filtering based nontargeted metabolomics approach for comprehensive analysis of malonyl-ginsenosides from Panax ginseng, P. quinquefolius, and P. notoginseng, Anal Chim Acta., 2017, 952: 59-70.
4. Qirui Bi#, JinjunHou#, PengQi#, ChunhuaMa, Ruihong Feng, Bingpeng Yan, Jianwei Wang, Xiaojian Shi, Yuanyuan Zheng, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*, TXNIP/TRX/NF-κB and MAPK/NF-κB pathways involved in the cardiotoxicity induced by Venenum Bufonis in rats, Sci Rep., 2016, 6: 22759.
5. Shi Qiu#, Wen-zhi Yang#, Chang-liang Yao, Zhi-dong Qiu, Xiao-jian Shi, Jing-xian Zhang, Jin-jun Hou, Qiu-rong Wang, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*, Nontargeted metabolomic analysis and "commercial-homophyletic" comparison-induced biomarkers verification for the systematic chemical differentiation of five different parts of Panax ginseng, J Chromatogr A, 2016, 1453: 78-87.
6. Shi Qiu#, Wenzhi Yang#, Xiaojian Shi, Changliang Yao, Min Yang, Xuan Liu, Baohong Jiang, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*, A green protocol for efficient discovery of novel natural compounds: Characterization of new ginsenosides from the stems and leaves of Panax ginseng as a case study, Anal Chim Acta., 2015, 93: 65-76.
7. Ruihong Feng#, Jinjun Hou#, Yibei Zhang, Huiqin Pan, Wenzhi Yang, Peng Qi, Shuai Yao, Luying Cai, Min Yang, Baohong Jiang, Xuan Liu, Wanying Wu*, Dean Guo*, An efficient and target-oriented sample enrichment method for preparative separation of minor alkaloids by pH-zone-refining counter-current chromatography, J Chromatogr A, 2015, 1409: 159-165.
8. Changliang Yao#, Wenzhi Yang#, Wanying Wu*, Juan Da, Jinjun Hou,Jingxian Zhang, Yanhai Zhang, Yan Jin, Min Yang, Baohong Jiang, Xuan Liu, Dean Guo*, Simultaneous quantitation of five Panax notoginseng saponins by multi heart-cutting two-dimensional liquid chromatography: Method development and application to the quality control of eight Notoginseng containing Chinese patent medicines, J Chromatogr A, 2015, 1402: 71-81.
9. Juan Da, Wanying Wu*, Jinjun Hou, Huali Long, Shuai Yao, Zhou Yang, Luying Cai, Min Yang, Baohong Jiang, Xuan Liu, Chunru Cheng, Yifeng Li, Dean Guo*, Comparison of two officinal Chinese pharmacopoeia species of Ganoderma based on chemical research with multiple chromatographic and spectrographic technologies and chemometics analysis, J Chromatogr A, 2012, 1222: 59-70.
10. Jinjun Hou, Wanying Wu*, Juan Da, Shuai Yao, Huali Long, Zhou Yang, Luying Cai, Min Yang, Xuan Liu, Baohong Jiang, Dean Guo*, Ruggedness and robustness of conversion factors in method of simultaneous determination of multi-components with single reference standard, J Chromatogr A, 2011, 1218: 5618-5627.