(1) Jia W-W, Du F-F, Liu X-W, Jiang R-R, Xu F, Yang J-L, Li L, Wang F-Q, Olaleye OE, Dong J-J, Li C* (2015) Renal tubular secretion of tanshinol: molecular mechanisms, impact on its systemic exposure, and propensity for dose-related nephrotoxicity and for renal herb-drug interactions. Drug Metab. Dispos. 43: 669–678.
(2) Li M-J, Wang F-Q, Huang Y-H, Du F-F, Zhong C-C, Olaleye OE, Jia W-W, Li Y-F, Xu F, Dong J-J, Li J, Lim JBR, Zhao B-C, Jia L-F, Li L*, Li C* (2015) Systemic exposure to and disposition of catechols, derived from Salvia miltiorrhiza roots (Danshen), after intravenous dosing DanHong injection in human subjects, rats, and dogs. Drug Metab. Dispos. 43: 679–690.
(3) Jiang R-R, Dong J-J, Li X-X, Du F-F, Jia W-W, Xu F, Wang F-Q, Yang J-L, Niu W, Li C* (2015) Molecular mechanisms governing different pharmacokinetics of ginsenosides and potential for ginsenoside-perpetrated herb-drug interactions on OATP1B3. Br. J. Pharmacol. 172: 1059–1073.
(4) Hu Z-Y#, Yang J-L#, Cheng C#, Huang Y-H, Du F-F, Wang F-Q, Niu W, Xu F, Jiang R-R, Gao X-M, Li C* (2013) Combinatorial metabolism notably affects human systemic exposure to ginsenosides from orally administered extract of Panax notoginseng roots (Sanqi). Drug Metab. Dispos. 41: 1457–1469.
(5) Chen F#, Li L#, Xu F, Sun Y, Du F-F, Ma X-T, Zhong C-C, Wang F-Q, Zhang N-T, Li C* (2013) Systemic and cerebral exposure to and pharmacokinetics of flavonols and terpene lactones after dosing standardized Ginkgo biloba leaf extracts to rats via different administration routes. Br. J. Pharmacol. 170: 440–457.
(6) Cheng C, Liu X-W, Du F-F, Li M-J, Xu F, Wang F-Q, Liu Y, Li C*, Sun Y* (2013) Sensitive assay for measurement of volatile borneol, isoborneol, and the metabolite camphor in rat pharmacokinetic study of Borneolum (Bingpian) and Borneolum syntheticum (synthetic Bingpian). Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 34: 1337–1348.
(7) Niu W#, Zhu X-H#, Li L, Yu K, Sun Y, Li C* (2012) Nebulizing conditions of pneumatic electrospray ionization significantly influence electrolyte effects on compound measurement. J. Mass Spectrom. 47: 370–380.
(8) Li C* (2012) Absorption, disposition, and pharmacokinetics of herbal medicines: what and how Curr. Drug Metab. 13: 491–493.
(9) Li L#, Zhao Y-S#, Du F-F, Yang J-L, Xu F, Ren Y-H, Niu W, Li C* (2012) Intestinal absorption and presystemic elimination of various chemical constituents present in GBE50 extract, a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves. Curr. Drug Metab. 13: 494–509.
(10) Hu Z-Y, Sun Y*, Du F-F, Niu W, Xu F, Huang Y-X, Li C* (2011) Accurate determination of the anticancer prodrug simmitecan and its active metabolite chimmitecan in various plasma samples based on immediate deactivation of blood carboxylesterases. J. Chromatogr. A 1218: 6646–6653.