2018 Queenstown Molecular Biology Meetings in Shanghai
―Young Investigators’ Forum and Poster Session
Young Investigators’ Forum and Poster Session as one of several satellite sessions will be organized as a key part of the curriculum, providing a platform for academic exchanges among young scientists engaged in drug discovery.
1. Young investigators should hold a position of assistant professor or above (or equivalent titles in an industrial setting). A 15-minute oral presentation should be made in English.
2. Each poster session author will be provided with a horizontal poster board (120 cm x 160 cm) and chair. The board will indicate the appropriate division and paper number in upper right or left corner. Authors are responsible for mounting their own material at least one hour prior to the opening of the session and for removing it within one hour after the session closes.
3. Each poster paper must have a heading (typed with BULLETIN typeface). Material will have to be read by attendees from a distance of 1 meter or more, so lettering on illustrations should be large and legible. Material should be displayed in logical sequence (introduction, development, conclusion) and each sheet should be numbered.
4. The deadline for abstract submission is February 20th, 2018 (by e-mail).
5. Once accepted, the speakers will be waived for registration fee.
6. Contact persons: Dr. Yi Zang (email@example.com), Dr. Qin Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)